The main objectives of an English teacher are to teach English classes to a variety of levels and age groups and class size — in such a way as to ensure students learning, satisfaction, motivation and attendance in line with the school’s academic demands, methodology and syllabus.
• To ensure students learn by preparing classes which are well staged and challenging with clear objectives in terms of skills and language; ensuring a variety of interaction within the class.
• To meet the students’ needs by designing / altering the content of the class accordingly and creating good rapport / group dynamics with the students
• To follow the school’s syllabus and guidelines ensuring that material is covered in line with the school syllabus / study plan
• To generate in due time the necessary paperwork in accordance with the administrative needs of the school
QUALIFICATIONS and TRAINING
• Education: University degree
• Knowledge: С1 / С2 level of English
• Experience: 3 years teaching experience with Kids/Teens/Adults
• Celta, Tesol, Delta, ESP certificates
ATTITUDES and PERSONALITY TRAITS
• Empathetic and student-centered
• Flexible, enthusiastic with good communication skills
• Feedback oriented
• Team player