Курсы иностранных языков
Advanced Intermediate Test
Advanced - Intermediate
Выберите подходящий вариант ответа. Возможен только один правильный вариант.
1. Rick should know about the meeting because I ________________ (tell) him about it yesterday.
2. You _____________ (always not need) to have a degree to become a journalist.
Don’t always need
Not always needs
Always don’t need
3. The crime rate in New York __________________ (go down) in the past ten years.
Has gone down
4. Tom _________________ (be) able to swim since he was 1 year old.
5. My brother _________________ (do) a degree at university so I don’t see him very often, unfortunately.
6. It _____________ (not snow) here a lot last winter.
7. Have you heard? They ________________ (fill) over 8 bags of rubbish from the beach already.
8. I _____________ (go) to the cinema every now and then, but only if there is something good on.
9. Our professor is an expert on Greek philosophy. At the moment she ________________ (write) a book on the life of Socrates.
10. He let me down the other day, so now I ___________________ (not believe) him any more.
am not believe
11. You certainly look _________ you did yesterday.
Much more good than
much better than
much better that
much better then
12. She has three sons, all _____ became doctors.
13. You ______ check that these facts are really true.
14. I want ______ immediately.
this work made
this work to be done
that this work is made
this work is done
15. He’s used to _____________ in public.
have been performing
16. It’s ages __________________ him.
ago I saw
since I saw
that I don’t see
that I didn’t see
17. He’d done it before, __________________ ?
18. I ____________________ photographs.
enjoy to take
amuse to take
19. I would like ___________ for causing so much trouble.
that you apologize
you to apologize
20. It was _____________ that he couldn’t finish it alone.
such difficult job
a so difficult job
such a difficult job
so difficult job
21. _______________ she had put on sun cream, she got burnt.
22. She’ll soon get ______ her disappointment and be quite cheerful again next morning.
23. PTO stands ______________ “Please, turn over”.
24. You ____________ that film last week – it was only released yesterday.
couldn’t had seen
can’t haven't seen
can’t have seen
mustn’t have seen
25. If I ran the bank, I ___________ you an overdraft.
would have given
26. I work at Pealson Inc. I ______________ there since 1992.
have been working
have been worked
has been working
27. Last month my manager asked _________ one morning.
that I saw her
me to see her
me see her
I should see her
28. I could do that _________________ time
then I should have
when I should have
then I had
when I had
29. She was new so I wondered what ____________ .
she should be a like
she should be
she would be like
she would be
30. When I went to see her, she said, “I’d like ____________ me with a special project. I’ve heard that you speak Italian.”
that you should help
you to help
that you will help
31. She said that a factory in Italy wanted a specialist for ten months. “Tell me _____________ go.”
if you can
if you may
32. I __________________ a few days to think about it.
told her I liked
explained her I liked
explained I’d like
told her I’d like
33. “All right”, she said, “ and if you want all the details, my assistant _____________ them to you.”
is going to give
34. So I asked her assistant ________________ give me the papers.
35. “I don’t know where they are”, she said. “When I ________________ them, I’ll call you. Oh! Here they are.
am going to find
36. Let me have them back after you ____________ them.
will be reading
37. When I told my friends about it they all said, “It ____________ ”.
looks to be marvelous
38. “I _______________ yet,” I replied.
wouldn’t say that yes
haven’t said yes
wasn’t said yes
didn’t say yes
39. The next day I __________ the manager I wanted to go.
40. She said, “I hoped ________________ .”
you to agree
for you to agree
that you’d agree
that you agreed
41. Maria was just walking along the road when someone on a motorbike __________________her handbag.
42. Jane’s letter was unexpected. It arrived completely out of the___________________.
43. Nobody has any firm information, so we can only _______________________on what caused the accident.
44. We can’t turn left here. It’s a __________________ street.
45. The couple were finally _______________________ by the landlord after not paying rent for six months.
46. Don’t worry, I’m not hurt. It’s a __________________scratch, nothing serious.
47. In a few hundred years’ time, oil will not be nearly so __________________ here on Earth.
48. When I realized that I’d left my homework at home, I quickly _____________________ back to get it.
49. You look out of ________. Why don’t you see a doctor?
50. Most teenagers go through a rebellious ______________ for a few years but they soon grow out of it.
Тесты для девочек
Все новости »
Конференция для преподавателей
Интервью с лучшим учителем 2016-2017 года
Достижение плато или стеклянный потолок в изучении иностранного языка
Курс с носителем языка!
Электронная почта :
8 (044) 5765418
8 (029) 7061134
г. Минск, ул. Козлова 1, офис 13
© 2010-2016 Все права защищены. Частное предприятие "Методики преподавания иностранных языков"